Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Winter Wonderland Challenge ........


Hi everyone, time for another Christmas challenge over at Winter Wonderland and our challenge this week is to use a Teddy Bear on your card. I used my large scalloped circle die to turn a square card into this circle card. This was a very quick card to make so I think I will be making lots more of these for Christmas!


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey x


Materials:

Image - LOTV

Papers - Papermania

Woodware Holly Punch

Coloured with Promarkers

10 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous Lynsey. The holly and card candy berries finish it off beautifully

Hugs Jane x

Andrea said...

Ooooo! I love this card - your colouring is fab. I love the way you have turned it into a circular card, and I am definitely going to have a go at this!
Love, Andrea xx

Linda said...

I love the clean and simple image and the shape of your card its fab love Linda

downrightcrafty said...

he is way to cute and love this shape it always looks so pretty
Hugs Kate x

Diane Louise J said...

You've made such a cute card... inspired me to have a go and make one myself... have just ordered the dies on-line LOL. Diane x

cats whiskers said...

what a stunner, fab colouring and colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui xx

Donna said...

Adorable card Lynsey, love the red polka dots and cute bear :) Donna x

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card and such a sweet image :o)
Jackie xx

Sally said...

Adorable card Lynsey love the image. Love the holly too.
Hugs Sally xxx

Unknown said...

Such a cutie Lynsey x gorgeous colouring x