Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge ........




Hi everyone I hope you all had a good weekend. Its time for another challenge at Pollycraft Monday Challenge and our theme for you this week is 'Boyz to Men'. I just realised that when I popped this card onto the Pollycraft DT blog I said 'Boy's To Men', my husband Will would say that I'm not just now down with the kids!




Anyway onto my card which features a really fun image from the Swings and Slide range from Pollycraft and this one is called 'Hoppy Days'.

I do hope you can come along and join in with our challenge this week.


Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Lynsey

11 comments:

Helen said...

Great card and I love the papers you've used.

Helen x

Claire said...

This is just stunning Lynsey - great image and colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynsey,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lynsey,
Sweet card,cute image,fab papers and layout :) xx

Unknown said...

Super card,great colours and super image. Mary x

Lynne said...

Lovely card Lynsey gorgeous colours and such an adorable image. Love Lynne xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love thes children and this is a great card. Fab papers and love that star. Marianne x

CraftyC said...

Love it Lynsey. You always do such a fab job with the boys cards!!
Clairexx

Sue said...

hi lynsey, super gorgeous card, really love those fabby papers :)

JJ

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous sweet card Lynsey.
luv
Debby

Jules said...

Hi Lynsey

This is super cute.

So neat and such gorgeous colours.

Love Jules xx