Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge ..........



Hi everyone, this week at Pollycraft Monday Challenge my DT buddy Sheena has set us a challenge of embellishment bingo, so for all of you that want to get your eyes down (well I think thats what they used to say when I went with my Nan to bingo when I was little!) please take a visit to the challenge blog.

The embellishments on my card are lace, buttons and flowers, we would love to see what you create so I hope you can come along and join in the challenge. The beautiful Mermaid on my card is from the new 'Enchant and Explore Swings and Slides' range which you can get in the
Pollycraft Online Shop.

I am entering my card into this week's challenge at
Totally Gorjuss whoose theme is 'Water Water'.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey

10 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Such a sweet card :)

Seafield Jo said...

A lovely card Lynsey, the image is very sweet and your colouring is fab. Jo x

MagsB said...

How cute is that little mermaid! Lovely colours, too, and all the glitter on the bp looks a bit like sun sparkling on the sea! Verrry nice!

luv, Mags x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lynsey,
Beautiful card,sweet image and lovely papers :) xx

Lynne said...

Cute card, delicate pretty colours. Hugs Lynne xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a sweetie nad how well those papres fit with this image. Gorjuss and thanks for playing along at TG this week. Marianne x

Fleur said...

Lynsey, your card is beautiful. Love the image
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Donna said...

Gorgeous and sweet card Lynsey, love this little bingo, I love the idea of the bingo...cool idea :) Donna x

Vicky said...

Just the sweetest Lynsey!..and fab colouring too hun..

hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! wow Lynsey I love it. Very pretty colours and adorable image.

Donna x