Pages

Sunday 23 October 2011

A Birthday Card ...............

Hi everyone,  it was my friend Lisa's Birthday on Friday and this is the card I made her.   I had planned to post this Saturday but as my computer said no, its gone to be repaired!   Luckily my Dad has let me borrow his laptop for the week whilst it is being repaired.  

I know I followed a sketch for this card but for the life of my I can't remember which challenge blog it was from, note to self be organised and write the challenges down!  

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Totally Papercrafts -  Layer upon Layer
Crafts and Me Blue Green and Pink

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - LOTV
Papers - Tuplip - Papermania
Sentiment - LOTV
Leaf Die - Little Claires
Various Flowers from stash

15 comments:

Fleur said...

A gorgeous, pretty card Lynsey.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lisa said...

Thanks for this beautiful card Lynsey :-) I love this sweet image and pretty colour combo. It looks even better IRL.

Sorry to hear you have computer problems ... what a pain! Hope you get it sorted soon. I am having problems with my computer monitor ... think I might need a new one :-( What with that and internet banking ... grrr!

Lisa x

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Lynsey, such a pretty card and love the pink and blue pastels together just gorgeous with those flowers
Hugs Kate xx

Mina said...

wow what a stunner Lynsey...I love the design and how you added the layers is perfect for your beautifully coloured image...thanks for joining in with the Crafts and Me challenge
Mina xxx

Claire said...

Adorable card Lynsey, fab image and gorgeous papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Lynsey.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lynsey,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jackie said...

What a delightful card, such a pretty colour combo :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

beautiful card lynsey.i love your pretty papers and colours and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty card Lynsey, bet Lisa loved it. Good job you have your Dad's computer, hope you get yours back soon. Marianne x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Thhis is such a pretty card - the pink and blue combo looks beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynsey, another stunning card. Love the image and colours and your layout is lovely.

My printer has been playing up this week too grrrr!!!
xxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, love the colours and design, so pretty...bet Lisa loved it :) Donna x

Jules said...

Hi Lynsey

Super gorgeous.

Beautiful papers and a perfectly coloured image.

I hope your computer gets sorted soon and isn't too expensive to repair. How lovely of your Dad to lend you his laptop!

Love Jules xx

Jessica said...

Lovely colours and such a cute image - love the flowers too. Jxx