Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween and a Christmas Card ............


Hi everyone, well I hope you all enjoyed Halloween, we had loads of trick of treaters round tonight as we left a pumkin outside.  It didn't take long for the sweets to go then the biscuits and then had to resort to Will's cakes for packing up which he was not too happy about!  We had about 10 children round when we went to the door once and when we came back in Grace sat down and said 'All those children, I can't believe it!'  She sounded so funny! 

Here is a picture of my little witch all dressed up for nursery today. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Lili of the Valley - Great Sketch
ABC Christmas Challenge - V is for Vintage
Dream Valley - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image and Sentiment - LOTV
Papers - Memory Box
Flowers - Prima and Wild Orchid
Coloured with Promarkers and Spectrums

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Beautiful card! Love these papers (really should use mine!) and gorgeous image.

Grace is such a cute witch! Chloe and Jamie were asking all about her when I got home yesterday. I showed them the witch photo on FB earlier and they both said how cute she looks all dressed up for Halloween :-)

Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Lynsey

Such a beautiful card. I love your image and the rich red colours and fabby layout.

I think your daughter has to be the cutest witch there could ever bee .. .. she looks gorgeous!

Love Jules xx

Louise Welsh said...

lovely card lynsey and grace looks fab. my grace was dressed up as the corpse bride for her party she looked fab too. louise xx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card, lovely papers and very sweet image :o)
Jackie xx

Jackie said...

Sorry, I forgot to say what a cute witch Grace makes :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Your card is gorgeous, as is Grace. I love the way you have used the rose inside the Prima flower, must try that. Love this image. Marianne x

coops said...

beautiful card lynsey.i love your rich colours and gorgeous image :D
grace is a very cute witch, fab pic ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card I Love that Huge Flower on it too! and Grace looks mega cute in her outfit too! Thanks for coming to join us at ABC Christmas Challenge for our Vintage Challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter as many times as you like per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Linda Simpson said...

A stunning card, I love the colours you have used and the image is gorgeous. Love those embellishments too. Your daughter looks sooo cute dressed up.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lena Katrine said...

A really great creation in lovely colours and a georgeous image!
Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at LOTV this week!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

MagsB said...

Lynsey, this is such a beautiful card! What a gorgeous image, and what pretty colours!

How pretty your daughter is, too, all dressed-up for Halloween! I hope she had a great time!

Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

luv, Mags x

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Lynsey! Your image is lovely and I love your papers! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas and good luck! Delphine xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous card! Great take on the V is for Vintage theme. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We will have another fun one for you tomorrow. We hope you will play along again!! :-)
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT
PS I have a weekly candy on my store's blog if you would like to enter...
www.stampandcreate.blogspot.com