Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Finding Nemo ..........

Hi all, I have a very different card to share with you today which I was asked to make for an order.  The theme of the card I was asked to make was with the fish Nemo.  I wasn't quite sure what I would be able to come up with but I googled this image and printed it out on photo paper and it came out really well.  I'm so pleased with how the card turned out.  The papers on the card where some free ones from a magazine and they went perfectly with the image.  I hope the lady likes who I have made it for.

I also had some lovely news yesterday that my Turning 4 layout which I posted yesterday was a featured project on the Daisy Trail website and I have had loads of lovely comments about it which was very nice.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

ABC Challenge - O is for Orange
Paper Craft Challenge - Happy Birthday
Cute Card Thursday - One for the Boys
One Stop Craft Challenges - Celebrations

I hope you all have a very happy Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x


10 comments:

Joey said...

Lynsey this card really grabbed my attention on my dashboard, its perfect! so bold and bright. Joey x

julie_woolston said...

This is fantastic Lynsey, I am sure the lady you have done it for will love it.

Hugs Julie x

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, that fish really stands out :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Lynsey what a stunning and colourful card well done Nemo is just fabulous Hugs Elaine

Catherine said...

Cute card, love the fab image.....

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute layout and well done on being featured too. This is a great Nemo card.

Anonymous said...

Lynsey, this is fab!! Love the papers you've used with it too.

Well done on your LO being featured.
xx

coops said...

stunning card lynsey.i love nemo :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

I love it Lynsey...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Lynsey, love the sweet image.

Donna x