Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Jump!

Hi everyone, what a rubbish day I have had.  I have not felt well and my computer wouldn't work properly so that nearly went out of the window, I forgot to my pack lunch and then Sat Nav took me on scenic tours of Norwich so that nearly went out of the window as well! I was so glad to get home from work today!

The lady that I made the Nemo card for did come and collect it tonight and was very happy with it so at least the day has finished on a better note!

And finally after all my running on I thought I would share another layout from Grace's Birthday Album that I am working on. I'm so enjoying creating these layouts on my computer each night. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

5 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous layout Lynsey Grace looks like she's having a great time. luv gina xx

Fleur said...

This is so gorgeous Lynsey.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Jackie said...

A wonderful page, how Grace is growing now :o)
Jackie xx

Claveh said...

We all have days like this Lynsey, glad you saw your way through it!
Love the page!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great oics, love the one on the right. Fab layout.