Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

An Anniversary Card .......

Hi everyone, I've had such a busy week I've been searching my computer to see if I've got any cards that I have not posted and I came across this Anniversary card that I'm sure I've not posted before.  I think this is the card I made for my friend Marianne for her Anniversary but I can't be sure.  Oh dear the memory is not as good as it used to be! 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

My Mum's Caft Shop - Love is all Around
Totall Gorjuss - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image Die Cut and Sentiment Stamp - LOTV
Papers - Papermania
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Leaves - MS punch

14 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and fabulous colours too.
Lorraine x

julie_woolston said...

Hi Lynsey just love this image and gorgeous papers.

Hugs Julie x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Yes I am pretty sure it was our card and vey lovely it is too.

mags said...

A beautiful card Lynsey. Love the image and the fab layout and colours.
Mags
x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, its so adorable.
luv
Debby

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is so sweet - love the colours
Lisa x

catherine said...

This is a beautiful card for such an occassion and love the colour. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge over at MMCS this week and hope to see you again
x catherine

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsey.i love your colours and adorable image ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely Lilac! cute too! Great to see you at Totally Gorjuss this week, For our Anything Goes challenge!!

hugs Samantha :0)

Claveh said...

What a gorgeous little card Lynsey, I love it! xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gem said...

gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in at My Mums Craft Shop this week for our Love is all around challenge! Gemma :)

rosie said...

gorgeous card Lynsey. fab papers. great colours x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Oh this is such a pretty card! Adorable image and gorgeous colours.

Lisa x