Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Crafter's Companion Mid Way Challenge Reminder and Another Sneak Peak ...

Hi everyone, I've my Crafter's Companion DT mid way Challenge reminder card to share with you today and it's also another Everyday in Mulberry Wood sneak peak too! 

The challenge at Crafter's Companion is a nice easy one of Birthday's so I hope you can come and join in.  The decoupage and papers are all from the Everyday in Mulberry Wood cd which I'm so in love with and are perfect for an 8 x 8 card. The border die and Epiphany embellishment are also from Crafter's Companion. I think this is my favourite range from Crafter's Companion so far.  Well till the next range comes out!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

9 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

That's another beautiful card Lynsey. These new images look fabulous and I can't wait to get hold of them.

Jo x

julie_woolston said...

Oh Lynsey this is beautiful, gorgeous image and papers, love the layout.

Hugs Julie x

Lisa said...

Aww this is so cute Lynsey :-) I am loving the new Mulberry Wood collection.

Lisa x

Debbie x said...

Lyndsey such a gorgeous card! These are gonna fly on Friday!!! Can CC get any cuter? :-)
Debbie x

Vicky said...

Simply adorable hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

So beautiful and really cute Lynsey!
xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute and so pretty
Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Lynsey, love the very sweet image and pretty papers.

Donna x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, so pretty :o)
Jackie xx