Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

A Little Bit of Frou Frou Chic ................

Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying the Easter weekend.  I've had a lovely time already!  I met my good friends Marianne and Lisa yesterday and we went out for lunch and then last night I watched Grace in her first ballet and tap show.   Grace came  on stage beaming she was so happy so it was so lovely to see her. I will be making a scrapbook page of her in her ballet outfit hopefully later today.

Anyway onto my card for today which I made using the fantastic Frou Frou cd by Crafter's Companion. I have to say this is one of my favourite Crafter's Companion cd's as these are just the kind of images I would send to my friends. This is an image from one of the embellishments sheets from the cd and the butterflies came on the same sheet.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Forever Friends - Girls
Paper Crafting Journey  - Ribbon or Lace
Dream Valley Challenges Pearls and Lace

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

10 comments:

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, I love the blue/green combo :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey. Such a beautiful image and I love the papers, butterflies and MB corner bow.
Wishing you a Happy Easter
Hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Lynsey! I was so impressed wih all the sneak peeks I'd seen that I just had to buy the CD.

Aww, I'll look forward to seeing your scrapbook page. Grace is such a little sweetheart.
xx

Debbie x said...

Love this image Lynsey, your card is gorgeous!
Debbie x

Claire said...

Stunning card Lynsey - love the image, pretty dies and those butterflies are lovely. Hugs, Claire x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Lynsey, sounds like a lovely day. Grace must have been the star of the show bless her.

Donna x

coops said...

so stunning lynsey.fabulous image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lynsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

MagsB said...

Oh Lynsey, what an elegant card! The image is lovely, and your colours are so pretty! Beautiful! And thanks for joining in at Dream Valley, too!

love Mags B x

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynsey
I am a new follower and would like to say what a lovely card you have made.

Rosemary