Pages

Saturday 2 March 2013

Nesting Boxes ............

Hi everyone, I have something different to share with you today a nest of boxes already for my demo day at Huntingdon Garden and Leisure which is from 10a-4pm.  I've scheduled this post so hopefully me and my boxes should be well on our way by the time you read this!

These boxes are actually quite large as each one is 5 inches deep.  I made them with my Crafter's Companion Ulti Boxes Board. I'm really pleased with how they turned out. As the largest box is quite big you could fit a lovely sized gift in them. Would be lovely for a crafter filled with nice crafty bits!

The flower on the middle box is made using the Crafter's Companion Large Sunflower Quilling Die I think this may be a new favourite as I've only had this one a short while but I really love it!

I would like to enter these into the following challenges:

Hotshot Crafts Anything But a Card
Incy Wincy Anything But a Card

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
Hugs Lynsey x



7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These look really pretty. Hope the demo goes well

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous boxes Lynsey! Hope the demo went well.
xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous boxes Lynsey. Hope the demo went well hun.

Donna x

Sue said...

These are wonderful Lynsey. I love the design and beautifully decorated.
I hope you had a good time at the demo today.
hugs Sue

Jackie said...

What a beautiful box set, so stylish. I hope all goes well with your demo :o)
Jackie xx

downrightcrafty said...

looks great hope you have a great time at the demo
Hugs Kate x

Jules said...

Hi Lynsey

Your gift boxes are beautiful.

Hope all went well with your demo session.

Love Jules xx