Pages

Thursday 1 May 2014

Crafty Ribbons Challenge ............

Hi everyone, back with my second post today to share with you my DT make for the Crafty Ribbons Challenge and our theme for you this week is a nice easy one 'Anything Goes with Ribbon'.   I made a home picture using an embroidery hoop.   My stitching is not perfect so I might have another go and sew the felt on by hand next time.

I have used some lovely products from Crafty Ribbons which were 15mm Micro Dot Ribbon in Hot Pink,Striped Pink Button and Pastel Heart Buttons

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

9 comments:

Laura said...

Love this Lynsey!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Don't be so critical, it is handmade with love, not manufactured. I love it x

Sarah said...

What a fabulous project Lynsey. I have masses of hoops (from my cross stitch days!!) taking up space. Love the felt applique!! xx

Sue said...

I think this is gorgeous Lynsey. I love the fabrics you have used with the felt and pretty ribbon.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

This is exactly how a handmade item should look like. Handmade!!! You are a human not a machine. I think it is brilliant and love the colours. Great use for all those hoops we have. I have one with a canvas in but not done anything else to it!! Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

Two very pretty, and very different projects :O)
Jackie xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is really lovely Lynsey, I love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

What a beautiful idea, this looks stunning!
Rebecca.

Josie said...

It looks gorgeous and your stitching is perfect! Love, love, love it xx