Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Crafty Ribbons Inspiration ............

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a good weekend. Well I had a fantastic time at the LOTV shop yesterday and met some of my fellow DT members from Crafty Ribbons, Winter Wonderland and some blogging buddies.  I also got to buy some of the new super cute LOTV fairies, I love them all so it was hard choosing which ones I wanted!

Anyway onto my card for today which I made for my blogging buddy Kate to say thank you for some lovely candy that I won form her blog. My card is also on the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration Blog today and the ribbon on my card is 15mm Micro Dot Ribbon - Hot Pink.

If you fancy stocking up on some gorgeous ribbons and buttons from Crafty Ribbons they have a fantastic offer on postage at the moment!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - In the Pink

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Precoloured Image Topper - The Hobby House
Papers - First Edition
Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Flower - Tim Holtz Die
Pearls from Stash



14 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsey.fab sweet image and I love your pretty papers ;D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey. I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and fabulous layout too.
I am pleased you had a good time at the LOTV party, it must be so nice to meet up with some crafty friends.
Hugs Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Hey Lynsey, Love this card! so pretty, can't wait to see what you make with your new goodies. Lyns xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colour choice, such a pretty card

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and a beautiful image. I recognise the papers,as I bought a pad at Ally Pally. Love the way you have aplied the papers. Happy Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

She's gorgeous Lynsey. It's lovely that you've used ribbon to match her bonnet...adorable!! xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely to meet you yesterday Lynsey and so glad you enjoyed your trip. Pretty card adorable stamp x Susan x

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Lynsey - love the image, so sweet and a fab layout too. Glad you had a fab time at the LOTV party. Hugs, Claire x

Deborah said...

Beautiful Lynsey. Such a cute image and I love the colours. Really pleased to have met you on Sat.

Deborah A

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, love the cute image & very pretty design.

Donna x

Jackie said...

Such a pretty card and gorgeous colours :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Such a pretty card Lynsey gorgeous image and fabulous design and detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Beautiful! Love the pretty papers and distressed edges. Lovely image and flower too.
Rebecca.

Jools said...

Oh my, this is soooo gorgeous. xx