Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Three Cheers for Christmas and an Offer at Little Claire .....


Hi everyone, I hope your week has got off to a good start.  I have joined the Little Claire Stamp DT and so I have a card to show you today made using one stamps from August Stamp Club and you can see them here.  I had great fun adding some colour to these happy chappys and some chunky white embossing enamel to look like snow. 

Little Claire also have a special offer on some ex-workshop stamps such as this lovely bargain:



and you can see all the details on their website here.

I would like to add my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Papers - My Minds Eye
Snowflake Die - Memory Box




12 comments:

Sarah said...

I love these snowman Lynsey and together with that fabulous tree and the snowy frantage the whole card is fantastic xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Welcome to the team, lovely to have you here. Love this cute stamp and that embossing enamel is fab, I would love some of that, where did you get it? Following you on Pinterest, what a lot of pins you have x

Carol S. said...

Love the snowmen and a brilliant card. Gorgeous snowy bits! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, I love the jolly snowmen and beautiful papers.
hugs Sue xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love the snowfolk :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey love the cute Snowmen.
Hugs Julie xxx

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Lynsey, love the snowmen and your touches of snow
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

SewPaperPaint said...

Love this happy card Lynsey!!! Can't wait for Christmas!

Lynne K said...

Love your cheerful snowmen, Lynsey! What a bright and fun design! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

brenda said...

Rather belatedly as I am only just back from holiday, but wanted to say thank you for sharing your lovely work and joining in our stamp and die theme at Stamping Sensations this month.

B x

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Lynsey, such a fabulous image and great design.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator this month.
Pauline
x
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/