Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

Time to create a scene!


Hi everyone and happy Friday to you.  I'm back today with my DT card for Winter Wonderland and our challenge for you this week is 'Create a Scene'.  I decided to get another of my special cards made, this one is for my MIL and FIL so that is another crossed off the list!   

There is a wonderful sponsor this week which is:


I thought I would share a few photos I snapped on my run last night too:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Reindeer Die and Snowflake Die - Memory Box
Tree Die - Marianne Designs
Merry Christmas Sentiment - Little Claire
Snow Embossing Folder - Sheena Douglas
Reindeer Embossing Folder - Crafte'rs Companion

11 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love wow cards and this is definitely wow. A fabulous secene, lovely texture, inspring me to make one now. Well done on running so far, you are doing incredibly well x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Scene Lynsey beautiful detail, love the photos of your run.
Hugs Julie xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Love white on white cards and this is a beautiful example.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Jacee said...

Lovely classy design Lynsey
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey - love White on White so elegant.
Fab photos too.
Debs xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Lynsey, such a beautiful and elegant design.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Wow!! Another stunning creation. Can't beat white on white. Fab chilly scene love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card and lovely photographs :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful white Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous WOW card Lynsey. I love the Christmas scene you've created.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Lynsey, such an elegant design.
Pauline
x