Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

A Mermaid Room Sign


Hi all, just a quick post from me tonight as I must go to bed soon. Grace was poorly all Saturday night and I was so overtired last night I couldn't sleep again!  So I'm hoping for a much better night tonight.  

Anyway just sharing another wooden heart, a bit bigger one this time that I made for my niece's Birthday.  I'm so enjoying making these!  

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials
Stamps - Lawn Fawn
Papers - LOTV 
Alpha Dies - Marianne Designs. 

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope Grace is better now and you had a good night's sleep. Very cute mermaids

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Lynsey, I am sure your Neice will love it.
Hugs Julie xxx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty heart and the mermaids are so sweet
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

This is really sweet Lynsey. Hope Grace is feeling better and that you managed to get a good night's sleep xx

Carol S. said...

Sweet images and love the design. A pretty heart. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kat W said...

Your shabby chic style hanging is gorgeous and the mermaids are so cute :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Kat W said...

Oh, and I hope Grace is feeling better, and that you got some much needed sleep xx