Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

Summer at Crafty Ribbons ................


Hi everyone and happy Thursday to you!  It's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Ribbons and our theme for you this week is 'Summer'.  Nothing makes me thing of summer more than icecream so I decided to make that the theme for my DT make.  

I have used Summer Festival Ice Cream Ribbon on my tags and teamed them up with some icecream printables, papers by Craft Asylum and Happy Birthday sentiment from Little Claire.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

3 comments:

Carol S. said...

Yummy ice cream!! I love this ribbon and your tags are gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous tags Lynsey, lovely summer designs.
Hugs Julie xxx

Kat W said...

Mmmmm, delicious looking tags and you found some great images to team up with the pretty ribbon :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx