Pages

Monday 3 August 2009

Pollycraft Monday Challenge 21 ..............


Hi everyone, its time for another fabby Pollycraft Challenge and this time it has been set by my fellow DT member the lovely Ria who has given us a theme of 'Buttons and Bows'. I really enjoyed this challenge as I don't really use that many buttons on my cards or bows even though I have plenty of both lol! I hope you like my skinny bows I this card that I tied on my buttons, they are made from dental floss!

My DT card features another of the gorgeous Pollycraft Designs from the Twiddly Wings range. Isn't she adorable!


Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment if you time.


Hugs Lynsey:)


Materials:

Image - Download from Pollycraft Designs

Papers - Free with magazine Complete Crafting with my PC

Retro flower punch

Ribbon, buttons from stash

Dental Floss

Prima Got Flowers

Coloured with Promarkers


12 comments:

Jill said...

beautiful card Lynsey, love the image hugS Jill xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and minty too :0) I'd never have guessed the bows were dental floss.

Fiona x

Wendy said...

How cute is this I love it
Wendy x

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Lynsey and such pretty papers, love the image too :) Donna x

Daisy Chain said...

Hi Lynsey.

My...you have been busy. I've not been around much over the past couple of weeks, and missed some of your creations. But I've back-tracked to catch up, and you've made some wonderful cards. I've loved the layouts of your holidays. I'm loving your profile pic too.

Hugs Debbie xx

Anonymous said...

Wow gorgeous card Lynsey! So adoable! Such a sweet image! Love your gorgeous papers!
Erin x

Jackie said...

Delightful card and image :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

LOvely card Lynsey. Great colours and what a cute image. Marianne x

Debbie said...

Hi Lyndsey what a lovely card..sweet wee image too. :)

xxDebbiexx

CraftyC said...

Cute card Lynsey, the flowers are gorgeous
Clairex

Becky said...

Beautiful card Lynsey, such pretty detail!!
Love Becky xx

Rach said...

A gorgoeus card Lynsey, love the image you have used and the colours.
Thank you for entering my candy sweetie. good luck. hugs rachxx