Pages

Thursday 20 August 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge 20th August



Hi everyone, its time for another fantastic sketch challenge over at Willow Sketchie. I do hope you will come along and join in the challenge and check out the rest of the DT fabby inspiration.




The image on my DT card is called 'Keeping Warm' from Willow Designs, I think he is so cute! I've used the new Polar White Flower Soft on the stocking and I am really pleased with the results, I think I will be using this alot on my cards. I can't believe how much I am enjoying making Christmas cards in the summer!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey:)

Materials:
Image - Willow Designs
Sentiment - Cuddly Buddly
Papers - HOTP
Flowers - Papermania
Ribbon from Stash
Coloured with Promarkers
Polar White Flower Soft

15 comments:

Victoria said...

cute card love the fur effect

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely lynsey

hugs jane x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lynsey I love the touch of flowersoft it looks like real fur hugS Jill xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card love the colour
Wendy x

Donna said...

This is such a sweet card Lynsey and a super cute image, love the colours on this card :) Donna x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Cute card Lynsey. Love this image and the flowersoft looks great. Marianne x

kelly ledder said...

Lovely card, love everything about i

Natalie said...

Lynsey this is gorgeous. x

CraftyC said...

What a great card Lynsey, love the cute character!
Clairex

sharon said...

Hi Lynsey..x

LOVE it, what a fab effect on that stocking, have to get myself a pot of that, where did you buy it from?

Sharonx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a cute card, that image is just adorable. Love the flower soft too, what a great touch.
Caroline xxx

amanda stokes said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey.love the colour's
hugs amanda x

Daisy Chain said...

WOW you are good making Chrissy cards. I'm not anywhere near doing that yet. I love this image sooo much, and the colours are perfect. Love, love, love it.

Hugs Debbie xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey i love the sweet image. luv gina xx

Spyder said...

I love this image it's soooo cute and just perfect for Christmas! I've left a little something onmy blog for you

((Lyn))