Pages

Thursday 6 August 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge 6th of August ..........



Hi everyone, time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge. We have another fantastic sketch for you to follow, so I hope you will join in the challenge. The adorable Owl on my card is a download called 'All I want for Christmas .... ' from Willow Designs.



Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment if you have time.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Materials:
Image Download from Willow Designs
Papers - Imagience
Mcgill Pine Leaf Punch
Papermania Glittered Flocking Powder
Flowers from local craft shop
Coloured with Promarkers

11 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh so cute, great image and fab papers.
Clare x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card and I just love that cute image :o)
Jackie xx

gina g said...

Hi Lynsey Beautiful card sweet image and i just love the papers. luv gina xx

Paula said...

awww he's a cutie Lynsey!! Fab card, I don't know how people can think about Christmas yet!!!
Paula xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lynsey, hope your well and keeping cool? Love your take on the sketch, those papers are lovely, think I have them somewhere, lol! Thanks for the lovely comments you left on my blog, hugs Heidi xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute image Lynsey and lovel the colours. Marianne x

Donna said...

This card is so sweet Lynsey, love the little Robin & DP :) Donna x

Daisy Chain said...

Hi Lynsey

I absolutely love this card. I have those papers and I love them. Lovely and bright.

Hugs Debbie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh he so cute, what a wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Leanne said...

This is absolutely adoreable!!

Thanks for entering my Gorjuss Girls candy - good luck!!

Hugs
Leanne
x

Emma said...

Adorable card...sooo cute!!
Emma x