Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Another Father's Day Card .........

Hi everyone, I have another Father's Day card to share with you today which I made for my Father in law. He will be watching the World cup so I thought a football themed Wellington bear would be good for him.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials: 
Decoupage and Papers - Wellington by Docrafts
Sentiment Stamp - Humphrey by Crafter's Companion
Bunting Die - Memory Box




7 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey. I love the cute decoupaged image and beautiful matching papers.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Lynsey, I love Wellington, he is just so adorable.
Pauline
x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey lovely colours and design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Carol S. said...

Wellington is always a winner! Great card Lynsey and brilliant cutting out! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Margik said...

What wonderful card you have made. Love the cute image.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar x

zandra said...

Such a sweet image and great color combo. Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsey.wellington is fab and I love your papers ;D

xx coops xx