Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

Crafty Ribbons Challenge ...............


Hi everyone, I have my DT creation for Crafty Ribbons to share with you today.  Our challenge this week is 'Anything Goes with Ribbon' and for my DT creation I have made a little tooth fairy pillow ready for when Grace gets a wobbly tooth.  She hasn't lost any teeth yet but my little lady is a very light sleeper so I thought the tooth fairy might need a little bit of help collecting that tooth from her! I have used some gorgeous Gingham Rose Ribbon and some very pretty Pastel Heart Buttons from Crafty Ribbons on my creation.  This is my first little attempt at embroidery and I'm quite pleased with the results. I got the pattern for the fairy from an Etsy shop Lilipop.  There are lots of other pretty patterns I want to try too.


Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!
Lynsey x

7 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so pretty Lynsey, I'm sure Grace will soon start wobbling her teeth just so that the tooth fairy can use this gorgeous pillow!! Thanks for the inspiration too!! xx

Jackie said...

What a lovely idea and so pretty too :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and so pretty, Grace will love this.

julie_woolston said...

This is just gorgeous Lynsey what a brilliant idea, love the embroidery on the front, I bet Grace loves it.
Hugs Julie xxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous make Lynsey, love it!

Donna x

Deborah said...

So pretty Lynsey and great idea. The embroidery is gorgeous and it's hard to believe it's your first attempt.

Deborah A

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous - what a beautiful design!
Rebecca.