Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Winter Wonderland Challenge .................

Hi everyone, it's time for another challenge at Winter Wonderland and our challenge for you this week is 'Christmas Choir'.   I have used a LOTV coloured topper for my card and a LOTV Christmas sentiment stamp.

We have some wonderful sponsors for this week's challenge who are:


and 


so I hope you will come along and join in the challenge and get another of those Christmas cards crossed off your list! 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Lynsey
Not done any "C" cards yet, cannot seem to bring myself to do any before September (that's not that far off now!)
I have this image it is delightful and your papers are so lovely. I like that LOTV sentiment too, looks fab in Kraft card.
I am off to Spain in a few hours, going with Mum and Sister for a week, "see" you when I get back unless my Hudl is nice to me. Debbiex

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey. I love the sweet image, beautiful colours and fabulous layout.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, love the vintage look of this card

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Lynsey. I love the image and the pretty poinsettias.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

Very beautiful card Lynsey, love it!

Donna x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous cards since my last visit. I am having to catch up now after a few days off :o)
Jackie xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Stunning - I love everything about this! Gorgeous image and papers.
Rebecca.

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Lynsey, this image is a popular one for this challenge, hope you are having a good weekend x Susan x

Debs said...

So gorgeous Lynsey - perfect image for the theme :o)
Love your traditional colours and beautiful poinsettias.
Debs xx

Marie Bingaman said...

Adorable! Love the traditional color scheme too! :)