Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Crafty Ribbons 4th Day of Christmas ..........


Hi everyone, I'm back today to share another crafty make for Crafty Ribbons 4th Day of Christmas and I have a page from my Christmas Scrapbook to share with you today.  There are some lovely prizes so please pop over to the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration Blog to join in the fun!  I have used my favourite Christmas ribbon from Crafty Ribbons on my scrapbook page which is Music Holly Ribbon from the Vintage Past range, this is the last bit of this ribbon so I'm glad I got it on my scrapbook page as I get to keep a bit then!

 I'm doing Journal Your Christmas which is an online class from Shimelle.  I signed up for this online class about 4 or 5 years ago and after paying the first time the class is free every year after that.  You get a pdf and video each day with lovely inspiration.   I so enjoy it and even though I always end up not finishing my albums they do help me focus on all the fun that Christmas should be and not the stress! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x



3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fantastic page Lynsey. Looks like a perfect setting for Father christmas xx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant page and one to treasure with the gorgeous photo. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

Wonderful page, happy memories :o)
Jackie xx