Pages

Sunday 28 December 2014

Gift Tags ...........................


Hi everyone, I hope your Christmases all went well and you had a lovely time.    Mine went very well.  This year it only took 1 oven to cook the Christmas dinner unlike last Christmas day when my oven packed up and it took 3 to get it cooked so in my book that's a success! 

Anyway this is just a quick post tonight to share a couple of gift tags that I made recently for some presents.  I made them using some left over bits I had printed off from the Bebunni Floral CD. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x




4 comments:

Jacee said...

Beautiful tags Lynsey, so sweet!
Best wishes for the new year!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jackie said...

Very pretty pair of tags :o)
Jackie xx

downrightcrafty said...

so cute love the colour so soft and gorgeous
hugs Kate xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Happy New Year Lynsey! I love your pretty gift tags :)
Rebecca.
x