Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2014

The 12th Day of Christmas .................


Hi everyone I'm back with another crafty make today for the Crafty Ribbons 12 Days of Christmas event.  We have loads of fab sponsors today so if you have time join the link up please pop over and take a look.  This is a stocking I have made to put my Mum's presents in I think I need a bit more practise at sewing curves!  Let me know if you have any tips!  

The gorgeous ribbon that I have used on my stocking is Vintage Christmas Past which is a lovely thick ribbon and just perfect for sewing projects. 

My cough is starting to get a little better at least I don't feel like I want to cough all the time now so thanks to everyone that wished me well.

I do have one more post for tomorrow but it will be a scheduled one as I don't think I will get time to get near the computer on Christmas day!

So have a fab time everyone and thanks to all who stop by.
Hugs Lynsey x

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is beautiful, I am sure your mum will love it.
I am pleased you are starting to feel better now.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
hugs Sue xx