Pages

Saturday 12 September 2015

A Gem of a Challenge


Hi everyone, I'm back with my second card today for my DT card for A Gem of a Challenge and our theme for you this time is 'Boys, Boys, Boys'!  Grace had a party to go to last week so this is the card that I made for her to take.  It was for my childminders son and he really liked it so that was nice!  I used a fab card topper Super Hero Andy 2.  I decoupaged the main image as they come with the topper kit as does the 5 today.  

I hope you will come and join in with our challenge as always there is a wonderful prize for the winner.

I'm sorry I have not done too much commenting lately, I've been busy working on sponsorship for Winter Wonderland and some DT work.  There are just not enough hours in the day!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Lucky Alfie!! A perfect card for a little guy xx

Jules said...

Hi Lynsey

Trying to have a good old blog catch up today .. .. and doing "fairly" well! I forgot how much side tracking you end up doing once you open up the wonders of blogland.

You have been posting some beautiful makes.

I bet your daughter's birthday pal loved this card. So special to receive a personalised one. I love the background too. Very clever!

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

julie_woolston said...

I love this image just perfect for little men, gorgeous card Lynsey.
Hugs Julie xxx

Lorraine said...

Aww, so sweet - a brilliant card.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the image. All boys love Spiderman, including my 5 year old Grandson. Have a lovely Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lysney, I love the image and fabulous design.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Two lovely DT cards today x

Jackie said...

Two wonderful cards, I love the vibrant colours on the one below :o)
Jackie xx