Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

A Wedding Card ...............


Hi everyone, I hope your week is going well. I have a wedding card to share with you tonight that I made for an order recently.  I used a gorgeous wedding cake digi image from All Dressed Up and I coloured it with a wink of stella glitter brush.  I don't think you can see the sparkle on the photo but the wink of stella are great for giving a lovely subtle sparkle and perfect to colour in a wedding cake!

The papers are from LOTV , oval die is by wild rose and flowers from Wild Orchid. I've finished off the card with some beautiful Seam Binding and Lace from Crafty Ribbons.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, very pretty colour combo :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, I love image and pretty detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

Love this pretty card Lynsey the traditional design and gorgeous papers are perfectly matched xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey love the image .
Hugs Julie xxx

Jacee said...

Such a pretty wedding card, I'm sure the happy couple will love it
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and love the pastel colours. Very elegant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Debs said...

This is so pretty Lynsey.
Beautiful image and perfect LO.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx