Pages

Saturday 5 September 2015

Hello Summer ............


Hi everyone, well that's another week whizzed past. Grace started back at school yesterday, I was so not ready to get back into the school routine! Back to being organized again or at least attempting it lol! 

Well my card is very summery that I have to share with you today but I think it should be saying goodbye summer rather than hello summer after the weather we have had in Norfolk this week!
The wonderful Camping Tent Ribbon on my card is from the new Summer Festival range from Crafty Ribbons

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x


11 comments:

Sarah said...

This is lovely Lynsey the warm colours are gorgeous and goodness knows we need something to warm us up at the moment. I had to snuggle under a throw last night while crocheting AND it was dark really early!! xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, I love the papers and fabulous ribbon.
hugs Sue xx

Josie said...

I love it, it's turned quite cold here too but this is just the thing to make us all feel warmer xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hello Sutumn would be better I think but I also have a summery card today. Gorgeou bright colours and looks fab IRL i know x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lynsey, love the colours and ribbon.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Love the colours, so sunny and bright! Shame the weather has been wet, windy, cold and miserable!! Love the design and the gorgeous papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

What a wonderful, colourful card, love the ribbon :o)
Jackie xx

downrightcrafty said...

looks great and love the colours so cheerful
hugs Kate xx

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Lynsey lovely papers and colours and I love the ribbon, it's been very cold here too.
Hugs Julie xxx

Jacee said...

Lovely colourful card Lynsey, fabulous design
hugs JAcee
Simply Paper Card Design

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card! JUst perfect to welcome the Indian summer we've had here in Edinburgh today!
Let's hope it continues!
Hugs
Dawn xx