Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Basic Grey Challenge ...........



This week's challenge over at Basic Grey is 'Follow the Sketch' which I have attempted to do but I think I got it a bit wrong oops! Hopefully it will still be ok to enter into the challenge as it is nearly right!
The image on this card is another of the new 'Sharing Sherbert' range from Pollycraft Designs and is called 'Catch a falling star'. I just love this image, I think this is my favourite from the range although it is hard to choose because I love them all lol!
Well Will liked the anniversary card, he didn't mention the flowers phew! I got away with that one! We are going out in a couple of weeks for a meal to celebrate our anniversary so I'm looking forward to that. I got a lovely anniversary present from Will which are the stamps below, I obviously had to order them for him! But this is definitely the way to my heart lol!




Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment if you have time.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Materials:
Image - Pollycraft Designs - Catch a falling star
Papers - Basic Grey Bittersweet & Granola
Flowers from Stash

21 comments:

Lesley said...

hi huni...aww this is gorgeous!!!!i love the image....hhmm i might have 2 redirect 2 there site!!! hehehe....i hope that u have a fab meal when u go out and Congrats on ur anniversary!!! luv n hugs Lesley xxx
P.s Derek knows the way 2 my heart is crafting goodies as well!!! hehehe xx

Wendy said...

Lovely card Lynsey, love her big eyes
Wendy x

clare said...

another gorgeous card...im so loving these stamps from pollycraft..but im not allowed to spend..im trying to save for the NEC show in march..lol
hugs clarex

happy anniversary xx

Lorraine Robertson said...

What a happy looking card... super.. and oh are you going to enjoy using your new stamps...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Lynsey, these stamps are so adorable. Happy Anniversary.

Joanne x

Katy said...

Fab card, love the image. Love the stamps you got

xx

Chris said...

Happy Anniversary Lynsey! I think you got the best pressie ever and I'm glad Will didn't notice the flowers tee hee. I love your card, the papers are gorgeous and I didn't noticed any oop's LOL, not that it matters anyway, everything is perfect! Chris x

Tracey said...

Now that is a great gift! Happy Anniversary! Love your card!! xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey and perfectly coloured. Enjoy playing with your new stamps :) Donna x

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey.. l am loving these images at the moment and have some myself that I still haven't got around to doing lol... lovely papers too :)

Elaine x

cats whiskers said...

Great card love that cute image, what a lovely anniversary present lucky you .
Hugs Jacqui x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey. Love the image and the colouring is fantastic. Fab papers also. Michele x

simplyfairies said...

How beautiful this card is, I love th whole range of sherberts, I was a bit sad that most had sold out, but hey thats a good thing eh!! Better get in quicker next time..lol

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous card, loveing the Sherbet stamps they are great. Love the Basic Grey papers you have chosen the look fab. Glad to hear Will liked his card.
Lyndsey xx

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Gorgeous card! x

Catherine said...

You are such an enabler, i can buy anything for now but your cards are not helping :)

cute!

LOUISE said...

Lovely card, love the papers. Louise x

Kim Costello said...

Wonderful card Lynsey! The Image and colours are fantastic and love your take on the sketch. May have to get myself one of these stamps, Great papers too!
Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey challenges this week.
HuGs Kim :D

Sue said...

awww this is so beautiful,pretty papers and colours and such an adorable image:)

sue
xx

Emma said...

Gorgeous card and pressie off Will.
Happy anniversary.
Emma x

Stacey said...

Love how you have combined the 2 BG papers - total success, it looks so fun and funky ~x~