Pages

Sunday 15 February 2009

Double Challenge Card .........





Hi everyone, I hope you have had all had a great weekend. No work for me tomorrow as I have a week's holiday, not going anywhere though, don't they call that a staycation these days lol! I am going to Norwich shopping for the day on Wednesday with Grace and MIL though so that will be a nice ride out.

Anyway onto my card, this is for 2 challenges, the first is for Sketch Saturday who have another fantastic sketch this week and the second challenge this card is for is A Spoon Full of Sugar whoose theme this week is 'Doodle Doo' they want to see doodling on your cards. This card is for my little girl Grace to give to her Granddad for his birthday. I thought this adorable image called 'Curiosity' from the Woodland Elves range from Pollycraft Designs would be perfect. I have been so inspired by lots of bloggers at the moment that I have also decorated the inside of my card.

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment if you have time.
Hugs Lynsey:)
Materials
Images - Pollycraft Designs
Inside Sentiment Stamp - Pennyblack
Papers - Basic Grey
Maple Leaves - Jolee

19 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Gorgeous card ~ I love the cute image and your doodling is great. Hope you have a nice day in Norwich. x

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Linsey :)
Val xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Lynsey, I'm sure grace's grandad will love it:)

enjoy your week off:)

sue
xx

Bev said...

Oh this is fabulous Lyndssey - love that sweet image and delish papers

hugs Bev x]

Joey said...

Hi Lynsey, fabulous card, love the image. joey.x

Tracey said...

Love this Lynsey! A fantastic card! xx

Lorraine Robertson said...

What a gorgeous card honey, love that LO & the papers you've used.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, no work for me either this week so I'm hoping to get lots of crafting done
Wendy x

Sandra said...

What a lovely card. Isn't it great when you can make cards for the little ones to give to grandparents :o) Love the Archaic papers you have used, just right for the theme.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Daisy Chain said...

Hi Lynsey

I'm on my 'staycation' too, although never heard that term before.

Love your card, it'll be great for little Grace to give to her Grandad. I'm sure he'll love it. You should put her inky fingerprints inside, like the card she made at nursery.

Love the inside too.

Hugs Debbie xx

CraftyC said...

Love this Lynsey, and a great stamp!
Clairexx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Lynsey this is a great cad love the image and the colours you have used, the inside is stunning as well
Hugs Jacqui x

Sarah said...

Fab card Lynsey! I love the inside too!

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Lynsey. Love the image and great papers. Michele x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Lynsey and fab papers too :) Donna x

Stacey said...

Gorgeous male card Lynsey. Its a great colour combo and the stamp is adorable! ~x~

Kirsten Alicia said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image.

Victoria said...

this is stunning adore it x

Katy said...

Fab card love the image and colouring

xx