Pages

Saturday 14 February 2009

Friday Sketchers, Sketch Challenge 39 ....



This card is for this week's Friday Sketchers and it is another great sketch by Heidi. It is my Dad's birthday next week so this is the card for my mum to give to him. He loves motorbikes and has some big machine a VFR I think! So I thought that this image designed by Christine Dark from Sketching Stamper Digi Stamps would be just perfect!

Happy Valentines day by the way everyone! I had an extra Valentines Day card this year from my little girl Grace which she made at nursery for me, I was so pleased and it is in my favourite colour pink too! I hope you like it!



Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment if you have time.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Materials:
Image download - Sketching Stamper Digi Stamps
Paper - Basic Grey
Swirl - Sizzix
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Various Star Punches
Font - Everytime I Miss You
Coloured with Promarkers

16 comments:

Donna said...

Fab card Lynsey, great colours you have chosen and I think your Dad will love it. Grace's card is so pretty, you'd better watch out, she'll be dipping into your stash soon lol! :) Donna x

CraftyC said...

A fantastic card Lynsey, your hubby will love it!
Clairex

Vee said...

Gracie obviously has her mother's talent, such a sweet card. Oh!! and your card is fab too...lol Love the image and the colours.Hope you had a lovely Valantines day.

xx Vee

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Lynsey, what a gorgeous card from little Grace and a beautiful card for hubby. Hope you had a lovely valentines day, enjoy the rest of your weekend hun. Hugs Linda x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey. Love the way you've coloured in one of Chris' fabulous images. But I love Graces' card more I'm afraid, it's soooooo cute :) Michele x

Wendy said...

Ideal mans card Lynsey. Your card from Grace is so sweet, bless
Wendy x

Jill said...

fantastic male card for your dad Lynsey, I love the paper piecing and aww what a keepsake from Grace it's so cute hugs Jill x

Happy Crafter said...

Great card Lynsey and Grace's card is so sweet:)
Val xxx

Paula's ponderings said...

Grace's card is lovely! A crafter in the making!!

gorgeous card for hubby!

Daisy Chain said...

Great mans card Lynsey, love those masculine papers, I'm sure your dad will love it.

Hope you don't mind me saying though, Grace's card just pips that one. How sweet, those are the things I like to treasure.

Hope you are well,

Hugs Debbie xx

Ineke said...

I like both cards.

Sue said...

great card for your dad Lynsey,i'm sure your dad will be delighted with it:)

Graces card is lovely , a great litle keepsake for you:)

sue
xx

deifen said...

Really funky masculine card!Great papers and I love the image!Grace's card is dotey!Its a lovely keepsake to treasure!Before you know it she'll be at your heels every time you decide to go crafting(like my 3 little monkeys!)
Take care,
Dei xxx

Lisa said...

Great card ~ I am sure your Dad will love it. Your card from Grace is so cute! x

Rach said...

fabulous card lynsey that you have made for your dad.. brilliant image. little gracies valentine to you is adorable.. look at that cute little hand print..xxx

LOUISE said...

Love the Bike card Lynsey, the image is great, loving the Valentines card from Grace too! Louise x