Pages

Monday 2 February 2009

Pollycraft Monday Challenge *8*- Love


Hi everyone, I hope you are well. We've had lots of snow in Norfolk today so I decided to take some leave and finish at lunch time so I could get home before it gets any worse! I hate driving in the snow especially with my little girl Grace in the car.

Anyway onto my DT card for the Pollycraft Challenge, this week we have a great theme of 'Love' set by Emma W, this was a great challenge for me as it is my second wedding anniversary tomorrow so this is the card that I have made for my husband Will using the new 'Promise' download from Pollycraft Designs. I love these new downloads they are such great value as for £1.99 you five fantastic images! I am hoping that Will doesn't mind the flowers I added, I just had to add them as they were just the perfect colour match lol!

There is a great prize up for grabs for the winner of this challenge and the rest of DT have put together some fantastic inspiration for you which you can see over at Pollycraft.

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment if you have time.

Hugs Lynsey:)

Materials:
Image Download from Pollycraft Designs
Papers - Basic Grey
Heart Punch
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Flowers from Stash
Coloured with Promarkers

21 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love those colours and the fab couple

Katy said...

Fab card honey, love the doodle I will go have a look at Pollycrafts now :) We have lots of snow in North Yorkshire, I think alot of people have stayed in the warm!!

xx

Sue said...

fantastic card Lynsey, beautiful colouring as always :)

Keep warm..hugs to ya

Sue
xx

Tracey said...

A fantastic card Lynsey!! Love the colour scheme!

Donna said...

This is such a cute little card Lynsey, I love your chosen colour scheme :) Donna x

Kirsten Alicia said...

This is gorgeous, as is the Sketch Saturday card. I love the images & the papers are beautiful. There is something on my blog for you. Kirsten x.

Wendy said...

Great card Lynsey
Wendy x

Gina said...

this is gorgeous lynsey, love the colour combo you have used, and the image is so sweet off to pollycraft to have a look :)
Gina xxx

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey! I haven't seen this new Pollycraft download ~ think I might have to have a little look! I am sure Will won't mind the flowers. x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card, love the image and the papers look great. Hubby will love the card, the flowers dont make the card look that femine at all. Enjoy your anniversary, are you going for a nice meal out?
Lyndsey xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, great colours. Joanne x

Catherine said...

what a cute couple :)

Natalie said...

Lynsey this is a lovely card. x

cats whiskers said...

Eow this is great love those images and I like the fact that you have used moe unusual colours for this one. Brilliant
Hugs Jacqui xx

Becky said...

Stunning card Lynsey!! Love the colour scheme on your card, my fave!! I do love this image, it's one of my faves!!
Love Becky xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card! Love those papers!
Helen x

Roz said...

Love it Lynsey! Colours and colouring are fab.

Love Roz

Cardmaking Galore said...

lovely card - love the papers you used

clare said...

gorgeous card hun..love the colour combo..and this stamped image is so sweet.
hugs clarex

simplyfairies said...

Ohheee loving this one, I spy a basic grey paper there, I can'r seem to get enough of these paper pads, gorgeousness in abundance....

LOUISE said...

Another great card Lynsey, love the colour choice. Louise x