Pages

Friday 18 December 2009

5 In one Challenge Card ..........


Hi everyone, well this post comes from a very snowy Norfolk. It looks nice but I really want to go out tomorrow so I am hoping when I get up in the morning all the snow will be gone, but I don't think that is going to happen!

I made this card a couple of weeks ago for my hubby but I have not got round to posting it. I think my card making mojo has up and gone away for the holidays too! Well I am nearly ready for Christmas, just a bit more wrapping left to do. I hope you are ready and not too stressed.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Forever Friends Challenge - theme of 'anything goes'
Creative Card Crew - theme of 'anything goes'
C.R.A.F.T Challenge theme of 'Free for all'
Polka Doodle Free theme
One Stop Craft Challenge theme of 'Christmas Love'

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Lynsey

Materials:
Image Forever Friends
Papers - DCWV
Holly Punch
Coloured with Promarkers

21 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card Lynsey, love the papers and colours and the image is so sweet...I'm all Christmas carded out now...couldn't make one even if I had to lol! Donna x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Such a sweet card! Gorgeous papers/colours and such a cute image. It's still very snowy here today.

Lisa x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combo. I am all Christmas carded out now too, don't want to make any more! Luckily I have several birthdays to do for January so I can do something different :o)
Jackie xx

brenda said...

Morning Lynsey

I have the same problem, was hoping to go out this monring but more snow overnight and as we are not too far apart figure you may have had more as well.

Great card, thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles this week.

B x

Allison said...

how cute
AllisonX

Steph said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colour combination and the embossing x

CRAFTERESA said...

a fabulous card, I love the contrast between thye bright red and sky blue, lovely

Thanks for joining us oin the Forever Friends challenge

Merry Christmas
Crafteresa x

Kerry said...

Fab card and great image too! Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very sweet. Hope Will loved this card. I'm loving the red and blue this year. Hope you managed to get out. Marianne x

Suzi Mac said...

This is so lovely, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Good Luck in the draw.

Merry Christmas.

Suzi x

Trimgym said...

Just such a lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck! Have a good Christmas.

Jo.

Magda said...

Lovely card, love the colours and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge & good luck.
Magda :)

Crafting Queen said...

Striking colours, cute image. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT. Anesha

Lou Sims said...

Fab, cute, yet romantic card Lynsey. Many thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles again this week.

Have a magical Christmas,

Lou
x

Claire Phillips said...

Great project! thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. in our free for all Challenge. Have a wonderful Christmas. Cheers Claire x

Polkadoodles said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles and best wishes for 2010 and the festive season! xx

Tip Top said...

Aw! A very sweet image and great colours too! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

katesacraftybugger said...

ilove it ! ,and i'm from snowy Norfolk too . thanks for joing us at polkadoodles x

Sue Ramsay said...

Sweet card. Thanks for joining in at Polka Doodles this week, good luck!
x

Fliss said...

Great card and such a cute image.Love the colour combo too.
Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week.
Fliss x

Claire Phillips said...

Great card - thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x