Pages

Sunday 20 December 2009

A New Challenge Blog ........


Hi everyone, not long till the big day now! All my presents are wrapped which is a first in I don't know how long! Even my mum was surprised as I am normally wrapping presents on Christmas Eve!
This is just a quick post to let you know about a new challenge blog called ABC Christmas Challenge Blog. There will be fortnightly challenges starting on the 30th of December. One of my new year's resolution's is to make one Christmas card a week so I will be joining in with all these challenges! Hopefully next year I will not be in a rush to get them all finished!


Hugs Lynsey x

2 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for spreading the word Lynsey.

Looking forward to you joining us and don't forget the blog hop on Christmas Eve

Hugs Jane x

Mandy said...

Lynsey thanks for info hun, I also want to carry on making Christmas cards as I've not made anywhere near enough
hugs Mandy xx