Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge ..........


Hi everyone, this is my card for the Sugar Bowl Challenge just in the nick of time as the closing day is today at midnight but with 12 sugar nellie stamps as the prize I had to enter this one! I have used my gorgeous nellie frames on my card which were a lovely surprise present from my friend Marianne. You also have to use your favourite colour on your card for the challenge so another pink card from me tonight!

We are off to my sister's again tomorrow to see the new year in. I can't believe that it will 2010!
I hope you all enjoy the night whatever your plans are.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Materials:
Image - Sugar Nellie
Sentiment - Pollycraft Designs
Papers - Basic Grey
Flower - Nesties Flower Die
Sizzix Leaf Die
Nellie Frame
Coloured with Promarkers

9 comments:

gina g said...

Hiya Lynsey Gorgeous card love the beautifully coloured image and the papers are lovely, i would also like to say thank you for the lovely comments you have left me through the last year they are very much appreciated, and i would like to wish you and your your family a very Healthy and Happy New Year. luv gina xx

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey!! xx

Unknown said...

Oh this is gorgeous Lynsey and such pretty colouring.

Wishing you a Happy New Year to you and your family.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Lilian said...

Very pretty! Love the papers and the frame you used.
Thanks for taking time to join us at the SB challenge this busy Holiday Season. Hope to see you in the next one too and Happy New Year!

Sarah said...

Fab card Lynsey! Great colour combo and I love the papers! Hope you have a good new year!

lou said...

This is a gorgeous card. Hope you have a lovely time celebating the New Year.

Louise x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She looks just great in pink and brown. Gorgeous papers. So glad you like the Nellie. Don't those little triangle cutouts get everywhere,lol. Have a great night. Happy New Year Marianne x

Donna said...

Gorgeously pretty card Lynsey, the papers are stunning! I hope you have a fab time at your Sisters for New Year :) Donna x

Chris said...

Beautiful card Lynsey and such a sweet image! Love your colouring and design and the nellie frame looks wonderful. Wishing you all a very happy new year. Chris x