Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge 25


Hi everyone well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We had a wonderful time at my sister's house. I had a few lovely crafty presents including this great stamp which I have used on my card. I also got a pot of prima flowers which I have used on my card and some round nellie frames which I hope to have a go with soon from my friend Marianne.

Its my friend's 30th birthday next week so I thought this image would be perfect. I am entering this card into the Sketch and Stash Challenge who have another wonderful sketch to follow. I really loved using this one.

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Greeting Farm
Papers - Basic Grey
Prima Flowers
Pine Leaf Punch
MS Dollie Punch
Star Gems

Coloured with Promarkers

12 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey! I love the colours! xx

Marley said...

Great card! Pretty colours and design paper and that image is so sweet! hugs Marley

Anonymous said...

Wow Lynsey, it's beautiful, Sue x

Donna said...

Hi Lynsey, sounds like you had a super Christmas, your card is beautiful and I love the image she is gorgeous! Happy New Year to you :) Donna x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love the stamp and papers :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow welcome back. This is just beautiful. Love the colours and that image is just so cute. Gorgeous papers and glad you love the flowers. Marianne x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, stunning colouring of the image.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

Wow hun this is just stunning adore your colouring and the colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x

Jill said...

oohh Lynsey your card is so beautiful I love the rich colours and that fab image have a great new year thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love this image and the papers and embellies you used are just perfect ! I am sure your friend will love this ! :-)


Thanks for joining us at the Sketch and Stash :-)

Happy New Year :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Unknown said...

Hi Lyns, aww marianne is such a sweetheart giving you such a wonderful gift, i want some!!!
Love the image, colour combo and beautiful colouring! love it hun
happy new year
love emma xxx

Chrissie said...

Oh this is lovely Lynsey!
The colour palette really suits this cute image perfectly.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.