Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2009

I Love Promarkers Challenge 4



Hi everyone, can you believe its already a month since the last I Love Promarkers Challenge! I don't know where the time is going it will be Christmas before we know it!

We have another fantastic sketch for you to follow so if you love Promarkers I hope you will come and join in the challenge we always love to see what you create.

I hope you like my DT card, thats another Christmas card made!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Materials:
Image - Anya Stamp
Flower Stamp - Hero Arts
Sentiment Stamp - Cuddly Buddly
Papers - Pollycraft Designs
Flower and Holly Punch
Coloured with Promarkers

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely card Lynsey! Cute image and I love the flowers too!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, you're really getting on with those Christmas cards Lynsey. Another beautiful card. Time to update that profile now you're a year older! Marianne x

gina g said...

Lovely card Lynsey love the colour, and I agree where are the days going lol. luv gina xx

Emma said...

Stunning card...
Hugs Emma x