Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2017

1 Stamp 3 Cards .............




Hi all happy Wednesday to you.  I've 3 cards to share with you today which I made using a gorgeous new stamp that I got off my friend Marianne for Christmas. I couldn't wait to use this stamp and I was really pleased with how these cards turned out.  I find it so much quicker to make 3 similar cards all at once and it helps build up my stash of cards as I never have one when I need it!  I'm really enjoying making smaller cards at the moment, I do like to change things up a bit sometimes!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x



8 comments:

Sarah said...

These are lovely Lynsey, super colours. I might take a leaf out of your book and make more than one card at a time...great idea xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow well done you, fab cards, love that image which is of course why I haven't used mine I bought at Peterborough!

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous cards and love the designs. Pretty colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Lynsey, the stamp looks fab what a lovely pressie.
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

That's a great idea to make 3 cards at once, and your trio of designs are all beautiful; it's really nice to see the same elements used in different ways :-)
Happy New Year!
Big hugs, Kat xx

brenda said...

A super card for our challenge this month, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More.

B x

Linby said...

I do love a gorjuss stamp - you made three lovely cards here. Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us at Penny Black & More. Lynn x DT

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. I love this image and your design is gorgeous and beautifully embellished.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
Hugs Sharon. x