Pages

Friday 25 March 2011

Another Wedding Card ............



Hi everyone just a quick post from today as my little Grace has a sickness bug and is a poorly little girl. She is just taking a nap as neither of us got much sleep last night.
This card is what a made for my mum to give to my sister for her wedding. This was the first chance I had to ink up this gorgeous LOTV wedding stamp and think it is one of my favs!

I also made this matching box for it to go in.



I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley - Punch it
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - No Square Cards

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:

Image - LOTV

Papers DCWV

MS - Boarder Punch

Coloured with Promarkers

Flowers - Wild Orchid

11 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Beautiful card Lynsey, I hope little Gracie feels better real soon so you can get rested too. Wishing you a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x

downrightcrafty said...

hope Grace gets well soon and a gorgeous card, so pretty
Hugs Kate xx

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Lynsey! Super sweet image and love the soft colours you've used :o) Lisa x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Lynsey. Love the matching box too. Thank you for joining with us at LOTV this week.

Hope the sickness bug has gone and your little girl is feeling a lot better.

Edna x

Vicky said...

Just stunning Lynsey...and I hope little Grace feels better soon hun :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Ooh! This is so elegant. Mary x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Lynsey! Beautiful image and the gold mirri card and swirl give a real touch of luxury. Love it! x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lynsey, this is gorgeous hun. Love the gold mirri. Hope Grace get better soon, bless her.

Donna x

Jackie said...

Beautiful card and box :o)
I do hope that grace is soon feeling much better.
Jackie xx

Georgiana said...

Great pictures of your sister and little Grace. You card is lovely!

Georgiana

Mina said...

wow Lynsey your wedding card is beautifully made, great image for it too...thanks for joining in with our Crafts and Me challenge
Mina xxx