Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

A Retirement Card ............


Hi everyone, I have a retirement card to share with you today that I made for an order. I made another 8 x 8 inch card, I'm getting a bit addicted to these now! The person who was retiring is into gardening so I decided to use the Paper Nation image that I have had for ages and I used some lovely papers from the Polka Doodles CD Sundae of Seasons.


Thanks to everyone that wished my little Grace well, she is nearly back to normal now, full of mischief and being naughty! Can't you tell when are well again!



I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew - No Stamps

Anything Goes - Make your own embellishments - Stars


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey x

13 comments:

Georgiana said...

I sure do like the sketch you used and the colors are perfect for a man.

Georgiana

Claire said...

What a brilliant card Lynsey - great papers and ideal image for his retirement. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun...super image and great dp's too..

hugs Vicky xx

CraftyC said...

A fabulous retirement card Lyndsey, pretty perfect. Glad Grace is all better. My Zoe has had a temperature of 104 degrees all weekend and I'm struggling to keep it down!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, he looks like my OH but with more hair, lol!! Fab card Lynsey and perfect for a retirement. xx

Seafield Jo said...

Sorry to hear Grace has been poorly, glad she's now on the mend.

Your card is great, I love the paper nation range, and you've teamed it with perfect backing papers.

Hugs Jo x

Fleur said...

Fantastic card Lynsey
Hugz Fleur xXx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynsey.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Brilliant card Lynsey and so perfect for the occasion! Sorry to hear Grace has been poorly but good news she is on the mend now...hope you are OK too :) Donna x

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Lynsey, just up the road from me.. Gorgeous card perfect for a retirement. Thank you for joining in at Anything Goes
Hugs
Tamara

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Lynsey, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Emma said...

Such a fabulous card Lynsey, great image and lovely papers.
Hugs Emma x

sue said...

great card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x