Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Fairyopolis Final Sneak Peaks!






Hi everyone, its an exciting day at Crafter's Companion as tonight is the launch of the new fairyopolis range which will appear on Ideal World Sky Channel 644 at 9pm tonight. These are my final cards to share with you today I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peaks.

These are show times of all the fairyopolis shows:

Tuesday 15th March:
9pm launch show
11pm

Wednesday 16th March:
8am
10am
12pm (on Create and Craft)
1pm
4pm
7pm

I hope you will be able to tune in!

A close up of my decoupage








Thanks to everyone that has left me comments this week, I really appreciate you stopping by.




10 comments:

Fleur said...

OMG they're all stunning,
Hugz Fleur xXx

Linda said...

beautiful cards
hugs linda

Carrie said...

Ohh love these! Must remember to tune in tonight! x

The Little Stamper said...

Hi Lynsey,

Your cards are lovely and I'm really tempted by this set of fairies!

Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and wish you well, now that you are moving on from the Little Claire DT.

Look forward to seeing what you're up to on your blog though!!

Sharon x

downrightcrafty said...

oh Lynsey they are all beautiful, spoilt for choice
Hugs Kate xx

Riet said...

So wonderful cards Lynsey<i love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Ah Lynsey they are both so adorable ~ I certainly be tuning in hun :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Gaynor said...

Stunning cards Lynsey.xxGaynor

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning creations Lynsey. xx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful set of cards :o)
Jackie xx