Pages

Monday 7 March 2011

Pollycraft Blog Hop Winners!

Hi everyone, I hope you have all had a good Monday. Right time to announce the two winners of my digi image as choosen by random.org is

Number 6:





who is Scrappy Scatty Jan

and my second winner is number 19:












Crazy Craft Shed Dianne

Congratulations Ladies! Please contact me at lynseywarren1@btinternet.com so I have your email details to get your digi image sent to you.

Thanks to everyone that took part. You can now purchase the fantastic Swings and Slides range in the Pollycraft Shop .

Hugs Lynsey x


4 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations Ladies! ))))))))

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Thankyou Lynsey
off to email you now
Hugs Dianne xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lynsey
Fabulous i have sent you an e-mail
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Seafield Jo said...

Hi Lynsey, if you pop across to my blog, I've left something there for you. Jo x