Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

I'm Not Tired!


Hi everyone, I'm back today with another new image from the Swings and Slides range from Pollycraft Designs and this cute little man is called 'I'm not tired'. He will be released on the 4th of April so not long now till you can get your hands on him! I think he is so cute for boy's cards, don't you just love those slippers! I have decoupaged the slippers on my card to really make them stand out. I am entering this card into the following challenge: Creative Card Crew - For a Child


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey x


Materials:

Image - Pollycraft Designs

Papers - Wild Rose Studio

Boarder Punch Fiskers

Various Star Punches

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

3 comments:

Jackie said...

What a fab card, love the image :o)
Jackie xx

Seafield Jo said...

Fab card Lynsey, he's such a cutie and I love your layout. Jo x

Vicky said...

He is the cutest hun! and you are so right about those wee slippers..totally adorable!

hugs Vicky xx