Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Double Challenge Card .........


Hi everyone, I have been so busy trying to get Christmas cards made that I am not doing very well at entering challenges or keeping up with my blogging. This card was for an order I have just finished and I did manage to get this to fit a couple of challenges. Hope you are all well and your Christmas card stash is growing!

The challenges this card is for is:

Create 4 Fun -Sketch
One Stop Craft Challenge -Theme of Snowflakes


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey x


Materials:

Image - Pink Gem

Papers - Pink Petticoat

Ribbon - Anitas

Snowflakes from Stash

Coloured with Promarkers

8 comments:

Linda said...

Hi, what a cute and lovely card. I like it very much.
hugs Linda

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and lovely colour combo.

Sounds like you are keeping busy with your card orders. Hope you are well.

Lisa x

Anne-Marije said...

Hi Lynsey,
What a fab card. I love the bear! Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

kelly ledder said...

This is such a sweet card the ted is so lovely x

Shelley said...

Awww I love the bear and the colour is fab. Thanks for joining in with this weeks oscc.
Shelley xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet bear, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous. What a cutie and love the colours. Marianne x

Jill said...

aww Lynsey this is so cute I love that image and your layout hugs Jill x