Pages

Monday 9 November 2009

Pollycraft Challenge *No Cards Allowed*




Hi everyone, well I had a wonderful time in York Christmas Shopping and I now have most of my presents just an odd little thing to get now and all the wrapping to be done and quite a few cards to make.

Well onto this week's Pollycraft Challenge this was a hard one for me, 'no cards allowed'. I couldn't think what to do so I decided to make a little wedge box. This was really easy to make and perfect for a small gift.

The adorable image on my box is from the 'Sweet Dreams' range from Pollycraft Designs and the box has been made by printing the 'Cloudy Pearl' papers also from Pollycraft Designs onto card.




I hope you all have a great week.


Thanks for stopping by.


Hugs Lynsey x




Materials


Image - Pollycraft Designs


Papers - Cloudy Pearl - Pollycraft Designs


Coloured with Promarkers


Ribbon from stash

6 comments:

Marley said...

Love it! such a great image.. lovely colours.. xx Marley

Paula said...

This is so pretty Lynsey... And your colouring looks fab!
Great project!!

Glad you had a good shopping weekend, WOW you are far too prepared... makes me sick...lol!!

Paula xx

WeirdCat said...

Very cute box, and I love those blue roses

pickle said...

Beautiful little box Lynsey. I think I am gonna make some of these for my christmas table this year. They are really quick to make aren't they.

kerry x

cats whiskers said...

A Fabulous box dear stunning
Hugs Jacqui x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Cute box ynsey, just right for a wee Christmas pressie. Love the colours and image. Marianne x