Pages

Monday 30 November 2009

Friday Sketchers ........


Hi everyone, I am a very bad blogger at the moment but every night is spent making Christmas cards! Can you believe I started making my Christmas cards in July but still I have loads to make!
A little break from the Christmas cards, I needed to make this card for one of my friend's little girl and this is for this week's Friday Sketchers who have another amazing sketch!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials
Image - Pollycraft Designs
Papers - Papermania
Flowers from stash
Coloured with Promarkers

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Gorgeous card! I love the colours.

Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute. I love that image and the colours are fab. Marianne x

kelly ledder said...

I like this card its lovely x

Donna said...

This is such a sweet and pretty card Lynsey :) Donna x

Vee said...

Hi Lynsey,your card is gorgeous, such a sweet image and fab colours. Just love all your Christmas cards too, I'm like you constantly making cards and not much time to blog.
xx Vee