Pages

Thursday 26 November 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge *26th Nov*


Hi everyone time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge and the sketch this week is a lovely one designed by Katie and is perfect for a tall card.

The wonderful image on my card is called 'Fairy Bella' and is a download from Willow Designs.


I do hope that you will come and join in the challenge and remember you do not need to use a product from Willow Designs.


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey


Materials:

Image - Willow Designs

Papers - Pink Petticoat/Daisy & Dandelion

Various Daisy Punches

Coloured with Promarkers

6 comments:

Катенька said...

Wow! Very lovely card. Beautifully!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hello Lynsey, hows you? Good I hope? Wow lovely take on Katie's sketch. I love the colours and image, so lovely! hugs Heidi xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh she is just perfect dear, love that colours you have used
Hugs Jacqui x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Another cutie. Maianne x

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Lynsey, I love all the pink on this card :) Donna x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lynsey I love the cute image hugs Jill xx