Pages

Thursday 5 November 2009

I love Promarkers Challenge 5th November ............



Hi everyone wow another month has passed since the last I love Promarkers Challenge and Christmas is fast approaching! That is enough to put most of us cardmakers into a panic unless you are super organised unlike me! I do hope to be organised with my Christmas presents though as I am going to York Christmas shopping for the weekend and I hope to get nearly all my presents brought wish me luck!

Anyway onto my card which is my DT card for the I love Promarkers Challenge. I was a bit worried when I first saw this sketch but after using it I am quite pleased with the results and it is a great way of making a card with just one piece of paper.




Thanks for everyone that has left me comments this week. I am really sorry that I have not replied I have had such a hectic week so I will try and catch up with you all again next week.

Hugs Lynsey x

Materials
Image - Digi Stamp Boutique
Paper - Leftover from stash
Snowflakes from a friend
Sentiment Stamp - Cuddly Buddly

10 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, such a pretty card
Clairexx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Lynsey, the papers and layout are brilliant and one of my fav Christmas images too :) Donna x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and lovely papers.

Hope you have a lovely weekend and good luck with the xmas shopping.

Lisa x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love the tile effect background :o)
Jackie xx

gina g said...

Hi Lynsey Love this card gorgeous image and colours. Hope you have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

COCO said...

Very lovely card!! Love the colors on it !
Hugs COCO

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, enjoy yourself in York, I am just as unorganised where Christmas is concerned
Ruth x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely card. I love this sketch, must have a go at this. Great colouring and cute image. Marianne x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ooooh....love this Lynsey....such beautiful colouring.......very pretty indeedy...xx