Pages

Thursday 12 November 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge 12th November ......



Hi everyone, this is my DT card for Willow Sketchie Challenge and we have a fantastic sketch for you this week designed by Deanne.
The adorable image on my card is called 'Keeping Warm' by Willow Designs. I have so many cards to make and not enough hours in the day at the moment and I feel so tired I have not made any tonight! Never mind hopefully I will have more energy tomorrow!


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Materials
Image - Willow Designs
Paper - Papermania
Daisy and Holly Punches
Ribbon and Gems from Stash
Coloured with Promarkers

5 comments:

Donna said...

This is cush a sweet card Lynsey, I so love that little owl..he is the cutest :) Donna x

WeirdCat said...

Cute card and love those deep pink colours
Ruth x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really cute card and yummy colours. Great shading. Marianne x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Such a sweet card! I love the image and the gorgeous colours.

Lisa x

Jill said...

another beautiful card Lynsey hugs Jill x